Client: Irvine Community Development Company
Location: Irvine, CA
PROACTIVE was responsible for the entitlement, surveying, mapping, civil engineering and construction observation for the community of Helena in the Eastwood Village development of Irvine, CA. The project consists of 142 multi-family units requiring site planning, backbone development, street improvement plans and ADA compliant precise grade plans and coordination with The Irvine Company for their master planned community. This product is the fastest selling product in Irvine Pacific’s history.
- Apart of an Irvine Company master planned community
- ADA compliance for proposed improvements throughout the project including unique building pad design for ADA accessible and visitable units
- Medium density product with significant detail
- Extensive planning for parking requirements, SCE improvements, trash enclosures, and landscaping
- Design of a separate private domestic water and residential fire system.
- Coordination with VA to provide access to the sewer lift station