Client: TRI-Pointe Homes
Location: Irvine, CA
The Cariz community is a 112-unit condominium development ranging from single-story to multi-story units requiring entitlement, surveying, mapping, civil engineering, and construction observation in the Portola Springs development of Irvine, CA. The project consists of a final map, condominium plans, control surveys, topographic surveys, and coordination with Irvine Company for their master-planned community.
- A part of an Irvine Company master-planned community
- ADA compliance for proposed improvements throughout the project, including unique building pad design for ADA accessible and visitable units
- High density product with significant detail
- Coordination with Irvine Company to provide access to the neighboring park. Extensive planning for parking requirements, SCE improvements, trash enclosures, and landscaping
- Design of a separate private domestic water and residential fire system