Client: KB Home
Location: Irvine, CA
PROACTIVE was responsible for the entitlement, surveying, mapping, civil engineering, and construction observation for the community of Willow in the Portola Springs development of Irvine, CA. The project consists of a 156 units ranging from single-story to multi-story units requiring a final map, condominium plans, control surveys, topographic surveys, and coordination with Irvine Company for their master-planned community.
- A part of an Irvine Company master-planned community
- ADA compliance for proposed improvements throughout the project, including unique building pad design for ADA accessible and visitable units
- High density product with significant detail
- Extensive planning for parking requirements, SCE improvements, trash enclosures, and landscaping
- Design of a separate private domestic water and residential fire system
- Coordination with Irvine Company to provide access to the neighboring park
You must be logged in to post a comment.