Client: Irvine Company
Location: Irvine, CA
The community consists of approximately 500 units with 2 community parks.
PROACTIVE was responsible for the entitlement, surveying, mapping, civil engineering and construction observation for the community of Portola Springs in Irvine, CA. The project consists of three separate developers, all requiring final maps, condominium plans, control surveys, topographic surveys, and easement coordination with various agencies including the County of Orange, Caltrans, and the United States Navy.
- ADA compliance for both existing and proposed improvements
- Multiple high density products with significant detail
- Resolution of old County and Flood Control road and easement vacation for Sand Canyon Avenue
- Caltrans encroachment permits
- Department of Navy coordination for construction over a Navy fuel line
You must be logged in to post a comment.