Client: Overton Moore Properties
Location: Burbank, CA
RGI Utility Consultants (RGI), a PROACTIVE company, is responsible for the dry utility planning and dry utility design coordination, dry utility relocations, and large-scale overhead to underground conversion along Hollywood Way and San Fernando Road for a 60-acre major redevelopment site in Burbank, California on the former Lockheed Martin Aircraft Assembly Facility. Specific tasks dealt with the initial removals and relocations of existing utilities for the development. Following this was the construction of backbone infrastructure for the 60-acre sites warehouse, office, and retail buildings.
- Underground relocation of Burbank Power and Burbank Fiber infrastructure
- Underground relocation of AT&T duct banks and vault infrastructure
- Planning and coordination for large power demands for the site
- Conversion of the overhead facilities to underground facilities along the adjacent road
- Coordination for new campus communication